Ford Auto Gearbox Repairs
Automatic Transmissions Ltd can repair any Ford automatic gearbox that may be faulty.
Some of the faults known to occur with Ford automatic gearboxes include:
- Ford Focus Zetec Climate 2005 – Reversing problem
- Ford C-Max 2005 – Transmission failure
- Ford Mondeo 2.0 – Reverse gear not working
- Ford Galaxy Ghia 2005 – Takes a while to drive from cold.
- Ford Galaxy 2.0 TCDI 2008 – Car gets stuck in gear in slow moving trafic with auto transmission overheating error message
- Ford Galaxy 2010 – Intermittently stalls when engaging drive and refuses to engage reverse. Jerky in slow moving traffic
Based in Huddersfield, we’re proud to offer a collection and delivery service within a 100 mile radius so if you’re having issues with the Ford’s gearbox that prevents you from driving to our garage or you simply haven’t got the time, we can take the stress out of your motor headache.
Ford gearbox repair and reconditioning
As one of the leading auto gearbox specialists in the UK, Automatic Transmissions Ltd offer the highest level of service at competitive prices. We also offer one of the largest in-stock ranges of reconditioned auto gearboxes so if you’re Ford needs a new gearbox, we can supply and fit a reconditioned one for you.
Contact your Ford auto gearbox specialist today
For more information on any of our services, from purchasing reconditioned gearboxes to the repair and service of your Ford automatic transmission, contact us today.